Sunday, October 5, 2008

truly, it cannot be one man's contribution...

I don't feel I can ever make my point clear, with no one to support me. This probably means that the mass opinion is to free Nibbles. If all of you guys honestly care for this animal, and are confident enough that Nibbles will survive out there all on his own, than I am in no position to confront you all.
I will back out completely and act neutral, provided you guys can assure, not to me, but to yourselves, that Nibbles will safely survive on his own.
I will continue to stay neutral, until people who support me, force me to make any further comments.
Thanks.

3 comments:

Harshvardhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harshvardhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harshvardhan said...

dude,

u suck at arguing and debating. just plain suck man..

u look for assistance in making your point clear?? you need some kinda support??

some shoulder to cry on?? or to take support to stand and confront others??

disappointing.. no, seriously man, extremely disappointing :P :P :P